Sunday, July 12, 2015

BITTER WATER BLUES Paperback Update

As some of you already know, Snubnose Press was having difficulty in getting out the trade paperback edition of Bitter Water Blues. I'm not knocking Snubnose Press; Brian Lindenmuth did a fantastic job on the e-book.

Last month, I signed a contract with Double Life Press. They will release the paperback version sometime in September. I'm excited to be working with Craig and Emily McNeely, as they have tremendous energy and enthusiasm for the book. I don't yet know the exact release date, or what the cover price will be, but I'll post that information as soon as possible. As far as I know right now, the print edition will keep the cool cover by Eric Beetner. I love that cover!

The e-book edition of Bitter Water Blues is and will continue to be published by Snubnose Press, and is available on Amazon.com. It spent an amazing 15 WEEKS on Amazon's Kindle Top 100 Noir list (peaking at #13). It's been back in the Top 100 for a week now, after having slid off the list for a few days in late June/early July.




No comments:

Post a Comment